Friday 2 May 2008

Just a couple today





















Just a couple of ATC's made today, the one on the left is a RAK and the one on the right is obviviously Paris Tilda, just made for the fun of making it.
Back at work tonight for 2 nights so no crafting yet again, and then when I get home on Sunday I have a few cards to make. Could start one now, but hate having to leave them half finished.
Might have a play with alcohol inks next week and some mini dominoes that I have managed to get my hands on, have seem some brilliant results whilst blog hopping so thought about time that I tried.
Think its about time that I tried to be a bit more creative, but then I have thought that before and yet still stick to cards and ATC's. One day maybe!!!!

2 comments:

fivestar said...

love these atcs hunni they are really cute xx

Unknown said...

think we have all been a tad busy recently by the sounds of it! perhaps il get bk to crafting on weds when my dad goes bk home lol

Post a Comment