Friday, 4 July 2008

ABC Challenge

This card is for the new ABC challenge blog which started this week. The challenge this week is A for Animals, so have used my favourite sort of animal, the dog. Sorry about the scan its wonky but the card isn't


southern fairy said...

aww love the stamp! thanks for joining the ABC challenge lyn :) x

Donna said...

Great card, love the newspaper idea and i also have the same problem with my scanner lol. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

Cathy said...

Fab card, I love the effect with the newspaper, and that dog looks so cute.
Thanks for playing along this week.
Cathy xx
PS It usually takes me 3 or 4 attempts to get cards straight in the scanner lol!

Paul said...

I like the newspaper theme of the card
P.S. I don't have the patience to scan my cards, I just take a pic of them with my digital camera! Find it far quicker

Angeldrummer said...

A fantastic card.

Sorry I did not get chance to come on and thank you for taking part last week, but have had a poorly 9month old.

Vicky x

Post a Comment