Thursday 18 September 2008

Sketch Saturday


Right this is a first for me, Sketch Saturday challenge no 16 (why had I not seen the other 15). A brilliant sketch and one that I will be using again, but may have to go back and do the others that I have missed. I have used my faithful Sarah Kay stamps and coloured with polychromos and sansodor again. Distressed the edge using milled lavender distress ink, and then just layered this as per the sketch onto the Crate paper that was still on my desk (have now filed it away).
The arrow is a papermania stamp from a set of clear stamps, which I stamped onto patterned paper and cut out, may add a sentiment later but that depends on what the card will be used for .

7 comments:

Debbie said...

What a pretty card Lyn, love the cute SK image and the Lilac & Lime colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Sharon said...

Really nice card Lyn. The arrows are really unusual and that image is one of my favourites.

Sharon x

Sandra said...

Hi,great card Lyn,love the colour combo you've used,
Sandra x

carolann said...

Brilliant card hun love the pale colours well done hun xxxxx

Gill said...

Beautiful card, great colours and your image looks gorgeous, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

COCO said...

beautiful card !!!

cats whiskers said...

Another great card, love the papers and the arrows brilliant
Hugs Jacqui x

Post a Comment