Monday 10 November 2008

Sketch Saturday


Yet another brilliant sketch this week on the Sketch saturday challenge blog.
I had been asked to make a birthday card for someone who is involved with the RAF at university for his 21st birthday. I made his 18th birthday card which he loved apparently, and used a sizzix man dressed in raf uniform for that card, so consequently this card had me stumped as couldn't use another sizzix person, so I went for Edwin dressed in a flying jacket. The BP is from some scrapbook papers that came free with a magazine and is all lancasters, spitfires and hurricanes. added the 2 metal charms to finish.
Just love this sketch and can see me using it again and again.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card Lyn, you did a brilliant job with the RAF theme, love the papers & charms. Debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card Lynn, love the RAF Theme! hugs linda x

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cool dude!

Mrs W x

Myrt said...

......fabulous card Lyn, I'm sure the young chap will love it.

Post a Comment