Saturday 6 December 2008

Penny Black Day


Today is Penny Black challenge day, and today it is a sketch by Beth.
I have stayed away from the christmas cards for this card. I have used Penny Black man's best friend stamp, coloured with polychromos and sansodor again. The BP is papermania from the Simply elegant pad. Have used dark brown bazzill card down the centre of the card and light brown card from my stash to mount the image and for the sentiment which is from stampin up.
Finally used a piece of my furry paw print ribbon which I got from a craft show and have nearly run out of now......note to self must get some more.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card Lyn, love the dog theme and the image is great. Debbie x

Dawn said...

Hi Lyn

Love your card - and the doggies are just adorable - beautifully coloured too! and your fuzzy ribbon is gorgeous!

Hugs
Dawn

Marianne said...

great card Lyn, love the doggy stamp
Marianne x

Tara said...

Fab card Lyn, I just love that furry pawprint ribbon! xx

tracie said...

fab card Lyn, love these cuties and the ribbon looks great.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Lorraine A said...

I love your card , its fab :-) I want some of that ribbon let me know when you find a supplier :-)
Lorraine
Merry Christmas

Beth said...

This is fab, I love the paw print ribbon - perfect with the cute image! Thanks for joining in with my sketch this week! xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch lyn - love the cute image and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath

Pauline C said...

Adorable card Lyn - beautiful cute image and lovely papers - and that ribbon is fab! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Post a Comment