Tuesday 6 January 2009

A spoon full of sugar


Welcome back challenges, how I have missed you. The 1st challenge that I have decided to do is this weeks a spoon full of sugar, and this week it is a great sketch by Nikki.
I had to make a Silver Wedding Anniversary card , so have used this sketch, and one of my new Sarah Kay stamps. The image has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor, this has then been mounted onto silver card. The BP is from a pad of papers by paper crafts 4 u. The anniversary stamp is from stampin up which has also been mounted onto the silver card. I have cut the 25 from the same card using my cuttlebug, and then added the white heart.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute card!! I just love this image!! Your color combo is fabulous!! :)Kathy

mueppi said...

Beautiful card, Lyn!
I love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Bev said...

Fabulous card Lyn, the colours are gorgeous

hugs Bev x

Naoual said...

Beautiful card! Really love the colours.

xx Naoual

Dawn said...

So cute and lovely colouring!

Sandra said...

Love this card, the colour combination is just perfect.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Lyn. What a fantastic card - I've just ordered that stamp and can't wait to use it. You've coloured it beautifully.

Sylvia Blum said...

love that sarah kay image. you colored it in so well. beautiful card :-)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Lyn,love the cute image. Thanks for joining in our challenge. hugs Nikki x

Post a Comment