Monday 11 May 2009

Sketch and Stash

Have today found a new challenge blog - new to me that is - called sketch and stash challenge blog. Every other week there is a sketch to follow and they want us to use our newest bit of stash.

So off I go with the sketch and create this, I have used new K & CO paper that I only got yesterday and my new Nestabilities Label set one, which arrived in the post last week and I hadn't used them until today.
I have used a Dottie download as I had to make a card for a hairdresser, the image has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor. The BP are K & CO, and the blue card is papermania, added some lace down the side and will add a sentiment when I can find one that matches the card.


3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lynn this is such a lovely card i love the Dottie image! hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

It was my first time too Lynn - A great card!

Becky said...

What a brilliant card Lyn, I love this image, it's so funny!! Gorgeous new stash too, I think I need some nestibilities!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Post a Comment