Friday 19 June 2009

Friday Sketchers

Haven't managed to take part in Friday Sketchers for a while, but managed to today. It is a brilliant sketch by Beatrix and this my take on the sketch. I have used a Kadoodle stamp by the Craft Barn called Off to the Beach which has been designed by the amazing Christine Dark. The image has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor, and then cut using my nesties. The papers are by K & CO. The plain card is papermania, and have used some Raffia from Hobbycraft. The sentiment is from craftwork cards, which I have chalked.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh really fabulous and so pretty. wonderful soft colours you have chosen.
thank you for you beautiful entry to my sketch at the friday sketchers
hugs, bea

aardvarkpest said...

Sweet card. I love the soft colours and the image.

Glenda

Kos med papir og saks said...

very sweet card

Chris said...

I love your chalked sentiment and homemade flower - but everything is sweet! So glad you found time to play. I'm so happy to be this week's sponsor over at Friday Sketchers!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute - love the colours you used

Post a Comment