Saturday 18 June 2011

Numbers

Have made this card tonight for an x box mad 17 year old. Have used Lili of the valley computer fun stamp which I thought was appropriate for this little challenge. I have coloured the image using promarkers (still only a novice at this, so apologies to the experts). The image has been cut out using my nesties and then I cut a larger shape in cork to mount the image on. The blue BP is from my stash and the brown is co-ordinations which has been put through the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and then sanded so the blue shows through. The name and numbers have also been cut on the cuttlebug. This card meets the challenge this week on Ladybugs Craft Ink challenge blog, which is to use numbers on your card, my first time on this challenge blog but it won't be my last.

Sorry about the state of the pic, but its hard to get a decent picture this time of the evening, but hopefully will invest in a daylight lamp so it might make my pictures slightly better.

Thank you for looking



2 comments:

pinky said...

I love it, very manly and great little image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Anita said...

Very cute card and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in the LCI Challenge this week.

Post a Comment