Saturday 6 August 2011

My Love


I have followed the Sketch on this fortnights Oldie but a Goodie challenge blog and have used this Sarah Kay stamp that I have had for ages but also haven't used for a long time. I have coloured the image with promarkers and as the image is of the couple kissing it also fits with this weeks passion for promarkers challenge which is hugs and kisses.
The paper is dovedraft paper from an old pad and black card from my stash. The flowers are also from my stash and I can't remember who made them, and I have cut the corners using a cuttlebug corner die, which I have also had for a long time and again not used it in ages.

Thank you for looking



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love the monochrome colours
Great take on our sketch over at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lyn, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Lyn,
This is such an adorable image & I love how you've coloured it. The simplicity of the layout just adds to it's charm. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Post a Comment