Saturday 3 December 2011

WOW


Todays card is for the Penny Black saturday challenge and I've used the sketch from this weeks Sketch Saturday to make it.

Penny Black challenge wanted white on white this week with only the image to be coloured. I have used the Sweet Snowman stamp and coloured the image with promarkers. The white card has been embossed using cuttlebug folders, swiss dots, snowflakes and sledding. I have also used quickutz dies for the tree and the holly.

I would like to enter this into


Sketch Saturday - The sketch

Joanna Sheen challenge (the 1st one) - Christmas Wishes

Thank you for looking


7 comments:

Claire said...

This is such a cute card. Hugs, Claire x

Kath Stewart said...

such an adorable card lyn...loving all your white elements..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Sweet Pea said...

This is so cute...and wintery!!!

Susie Little said...

Fantastic and so cute! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday.xxx

Lee said...

Stunning.

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Lyn. I love white on white. I really must give it a go.
Thanks so much for joining us on our fist challenge over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
Sandra x

jenny said...

Beautiful card! My favourite snowman....and I love all the different textures you used :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny xx

Post a Comment