Saturday 7 March 2009

Sketch Saturday


Another great sketch this week on the Sketch saturday challenge blog. This week the sketch is by Ria, and one that I will be using again. I have made a get well card this week ( think OH might get this as he has a mans cold). I have used an Alota stamp, not sure of the name of it though, I have coloured the image using polychromos and sansodor. All the papers are from my stash, I then added a variety of prima flowers. The sentiment is computer generated.

7 comments:

Teri said...

Ohhh love this too! Lovely colour combo and the image is wonderful! Hope hubby gets well soon!

Teri xxx

Tara said...

Love the card Lyn, that image and sentiment is a fab set!

Bev said...

Too cute for words!! Love that image x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Lyn, what a great sketch this week and this card is great, i love the alota image you've used, those bees are so cute! hugs Linda x

Anne said...

Oh how sweet! I can think of a handful of people I could send this to this week! I love that image and your colours are fab!

Beth said...

Such a sweet card! xx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the papers. Michele x

Post a Comment