Saturday 7 March 2009

Blue and Brown

Am really behind on challenges this week due to work, so today I hope to catch up on a few of them. This is for the colour create challenge blog which this week has the colours of Blue and Brown. I have used Dexter the bear from Sugar Nellie which has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor. I have chalked the edges of the white card. The papers are from dovecraft, and then finally added some blue and brown flowers. The optional extra this week was to use lace and pearls, I almost used lace but seeing as I don't have any pearls I decided to forgo the optional extras.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Aww such a cute image, lovely card I like the layout.

Jane :0)
xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Adorable card Lyn. Love the spotty papers. Dexter has been beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Teri said...

Like this one too! It's clean. Simple colours ... but beautiful. Have this image on my wish list @ funkykits. I love the way you've coloured him ... wish I could do that! Gave up on my prismas!!! :)

Teri xx

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Lyn, I love the spotty papers!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Myrt said...

......great card Lyn - cute image!

Post a Comment