Saturday 28 February 2009

Friday sketchers


Another great sketch this week on the Friday Sketchers Blog. This week the sketch is by Kristine and although it may look easy, it wasn't very easy, the problem I found was every image I thought of using was too large to be able to put 2 panels on the front of the card, hence this image being cut out. Don't know if that made sense but hey I know what I'm rambling on about. Have used this stamp from sugar nellies, and I think she is very cute. The papers are all K & CO again and yet again from the Ancestry pack. Have added a couple of prima flowers secured with a brad, and the sentiments are Autumn Leaves stamps .

5 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow.. Lyn
your card is wwonderful and your colouring fab!!!!!!! I love the papers!
Hugs Gisela

aardvarkpest said...

Great card and beautiful colouring.

Glenda

CraftyC said...

Its a lovely card Lyn and the image looks great cut out!
Clairex

Sandra said...

Oooo those papers are delish. I onkw what you mean about the images being too big! :o)
Hugs Sandra xx
There is a little something on my blog for you

Teri said...

This is fab! Another favourite image ... just got this one .... love the papers used. The colouring is beautiful ... really jealous!

Teri xx

Post a Comment