Friday 23 September 2011

Giggle

Just about in time I think for this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge which has a theme this week of Friendship. I have spent a lot of the week thinking that I didn't have any suitable Penny Black stamps for this theme until I found this one in the bottom of a storage unit that I keep some of my wooden stamps in and I had totally forgotten about it. It is called Cool Friends so I think it meets the challenge ok.
The image has been coloured using promarkers, the papers are all from my stash, the card is also from stash and the Giggle stamp is one that I've had for ages and never used before. Just added a couple of lengths of bakers twine to go behind the image.

This also meets the requirement for Oldie but a goodie whose theme is one for the boys and seeing as most of the card has been made using old stash it fits in quite well

Thank you for looking


6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous friendship card lyn...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is a fun card - what a cute pair .. love the string embellie too
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claire said...

Fab card Lyn, great image. Thanks for playing along with An Oldie But A Goodie. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Fab fun CAS card!
Thanks for playing along with my 'One For The Boys' challenge at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Hope to see you again.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Francesca said...

A great Boys Card ,

thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge

Hugs
Francesca

Post a Comment