Friday 23 September 2011

Hello!

Me again, with my 3rd card for the Less is more challenge this week, will they make 1000?
The hardest thing I find with making less is more cards is what image to use, some just don't work with the minimalistic look, and others do. I searched through my mound of unmounted stamps last night and found this stamp, it is part of a Joanna Sheen sheet full of cats (I got the dog one as well so maybe some dog cards will appear later).
I coloured the image with promarkers and then just added a Studio G sentiment which has never been inked before.

And its another one layer card!!!!

Thank you for looking

3 comments:

Carol said...

Three lovely LIM cards Lyn, do like the design of this one. Carol x

Mandi said...

Fab card, love that image
Thank you so much for participating in our quest for 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

Super card Lyn, thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Post a Comment