Thursday 22 September 2011

One Layer Christmas

I just love this image which I have had for at least a year now but never inked. It is called No peeking now and its by Little Claire. I have coloured the image with promarkers, and then just added a sentiment which came free with a magazine and stamped that in red.

Very simple card but I just love it.

I would like to enter this into

Less is more which is anything goes this week but trying to get 1000 entries so off to do some more to assist them and

Secret crafter Saturday challenge whose challenge this week is one layer.

Thank you for looking




7 comments:

Sally said...

Love it Lyn! So simple yet so sweet, a great stamp.
Sally M x

Mandi said...

Super cute and one layer by choice
how FAB
Thank you so much for participating in our 1000 entry challenge
Mandi
LIM

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Chrissie said...

This is really cute!
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carole Campanile said...

Great card. It's very cute.
I love the title of your blog; it's a chant I make each day as I drive to work. LOL

TFS
Carole

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the elegance of your CAS creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Tara Cardwell said...

Love this image - must check it out - your card is just fab! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment