Monday 5 September 2011

Tennis anyone?

I have been asked to make a card for an 80 year old who loves watching tennis. This had me a bit stumped until I saw this Tilda playing tennis stamp and into the basket it went. Isn't she just adorable. I have coloured the image using promarkers layered onto pink core-ordination card and this then layered onto some Tim Holtz card. The lace was white, but I dyed it in tea, added some flowers but not sure what make they are and then punched some leaves in green card. Added a craftwork card sentiment to finish. I would like to enter this into

Cute Card Thursday --- a pinch and a punch, to use at least one punch

Passion for Promarkers --- anything goes

Thank you for looking




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Lyn. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy x

Post a Comment