Thursday 15 September 2011

Hit the road Jack

Todays card is made to go with a couple of challenges and they are
Cards for men who want anything but square and
My partner in crafting crime whose theme is Planes, trains and Automobiles.

I have used a new digi stamp from Just inklined for this brilliant beetle image and a Kenny K download Teen Idol. Both images have been coloured with promarkers. The BP is from a messy rabbit pad by Joanna Sheen and I have hardly used it before despite having it for ages. Just added the words and the card was done.

Thank you for looking


4 comments:

Rachel x said...

I shall be singing that song to myself all night now, I think!!lol Great card- the images go really well and that DP makes the perfect backdrop!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card....Great image and colours...Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men,hope see you next time...
Mandy x

Alison said...

Great images and senti! Thanks for playing along with our 'Anything but Square' challenge at Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x

Robin said...

Great scene you have created!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner In Crafting Crime,Robin

Post a Comment