Sunday 30 March 2008

Another Tilda and Friend ATC

Well today I made another ATC for the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge.
This time I went for Edwin Fishing, quite pleased with the way it has come out, but the scan shows the background a lot lighter than it really is.
Here is the man himself.

Went to a small craft show today, but was fairly disappointed with it, not as many stalls as there normally are, but it did clash with the show at Olympia so perhaps that is why.

Of course I couldn't leave empty handed, that would have been so rude of me, so I treated myself to a cuttlebug alphabet and an embossing folder of the main man himself (mickey mouse).

Also treated myself to some K and Co papers which were on special offer and know exactly what I want to make with them.

Managed to swap a couple of ATC's whilst I was there as well.

2 comments:

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, fantastic ATC, so Cute......

Annie said...

glad you liked our challenge and made a 2nd ATC! and sounds like you had fun at the craft fair too! annie x

Post a Comment