Monday 3 March 2008

Monday 3rd March 08

Oh well, last day off and back to work tomorrow, really have no idea what happens to my 3 days off, they just seem to disappear.


Headed off the the scrapbook shop this morning just for a look, as you do, but happened across some stampendous flourish stamps. I sort of had to have them, no time to play with them today but hopefully will be able to play later in the week.


Did manage to make one of the 2 cards that I had to do, but found out that they aren't needed till the end of the month, so still ok for time. Just find crafting hard when suffering a cold, and that dreaded runny nose.


Here's the card I made today, as per usual the scan doesn't do it justice, the colours are a lot brighter in real life than they are on here.
Next task is to make an ATC book, with spaces for 6 ATC's for a swap that I'm taking part in. Have to admit to forgetting about it, until someone has just reminded me politely. Don't think I will attempt this tonight though, early night for me, got to get up at 4.
Think that is my ramblings for today, none tomorrow because of work, but should be back on Wednesday. Surprising myself so far that I've managed to post most days.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and so pretty.

Post a Comment