Sunday 2 March 2008

Sunday 2nd March 08

Happy Mothers Day, no card but I did get a phone call wishing me a happy mothers day. I cheated this year and bought my mum a card. I want to know how people have time to make cards, work and read blogs, I seem to be spending more time reading peoples blogs than doing anything else these days.

Today has not been successful in the crafting area. Stamped 2 images and coloured them in, now just have to assemble the cards, that is first on my list of things to do tomorrow, have to go through my paper stash and find some papers that match, but then again, i could just go and buy some more. Wonder what would be easier.

Hopefully the results will be shown tomorrow.



This is the Sparkly Tilda that I have made today, to go with the challenge on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge blog, unfortunately the sparkly bits don't show up too well on the scan, The wings are glitter coated, there are sparkly bits on the cakes and glitter card down the side. I used Embossing tinsel in the corner but the tinsel part isn't showing very well

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC, love how you have coloured Tilda. Thanks for joining the Tilda and Friends challenge

Leann said...

This is lovely Lynn!
Thanks for joining in :)

Sharon said...

Great ATC.

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful. Well done on acquiring your Polychromos pencils - I couldn't live without mine! Lol x

Annie said...

Great ATC and love the colouring, as Lynn says, you'll love the Polychromos pencils - I use mine all the time. Thank you for joining in the fun. annie x

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for playing :)

debby4000 said...

Fab ATC, love the colours.

Jo said...

This is wonderful!

Post a Comment