Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy easter



Well today, I have managed to make 5 ATC's that should have been made last week.




Managed to make my June ATC's for a months of the year swap I'm taking part in, and Pretty in Pink ATC's for a swap on another forum.


As I never managed to make the ATC for the Tilda and friends in the pink challenge, I decided to make a tilda one for this swap.


Did manage to make this weeks challenge though "Chocolate", what a subject seeing as I'm allergic to the stuff. Here she is, Hubby had to eat a Creme egg so that I could use the wrapper, such a hard life.


This is one of my Pretty in Pink ATC's. I do love these Magnolia stamps, will have to buy more.
Thats all for today, have to go and get ready for work soon, working nights tonight and tomorrow, so no craft till Tuesday now.

7 comments:

Anneke said...

oh what a cute atc, and i love the colors and the image

Ila said...

Love this ATC..so cute and Gorgeous!!

Andrea, said...

2 fabulous ATcs

Annie said...

love both your ATCs, but especially the chocolate one! I hope your DH didn't mind too much eating the chcolate egg for you. thanks for joining in the fun. annie x

Debbie said...

What great ATCs, They are Fab

nins said...

lovely atc, beautiful and funny !!!

For the life of me said...

love these

Post a Comment