Wednesday 19 March 2008

Wednesday 19th March 08

Here we are again, managed to get the cards done that I had to do, and managed to get 2 ATC's done for the challenge book swap, thats 3 down and 3 to go, but have to wait for the books to get to me before I can do the ATC's.


These are the 2 that i managed to make today. The first one is for a black and white challenge book and the second one is for a book of gloom challenge book, and seeing as rain makes me gloomy, i went for this PP image and a stamped background about the weather.
Back to work for me tomorrow, but I might try and find some time to do the 7 more ATC's that need to be done before the end of the month and of course the tilda and friends atc challenge. Must do this weeks one, never manged to find time for last weeks challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment