Saturday 1 March 2008

Saturday 1st March 08




So off I went to the art shop this morning and brought some new coloured pencils, keep reading about prismas, but I'm too impatient, so I got some Faber - Castell polychromos and have to admit I am quite impressed with the way they colour ( i know that is what they are designed to do)




Had to do a tilda today as the 3 stamps I got yesterday were shouting at me to let them out of the bag and here she is. I have to admit I am very pleased with the way she has turned out.

I had to make an ATC for a RAK attack that I take part in each month, so decided to make her into an ATC. Next step is to make a card ( but that needs my brain to go into thinking mode) so maybe I will try one later.

1 comment:

Annie said...

love Tilda on your ATC - what a lovely gift for the RAK.

Post a Comment