Tuesday 3 February 2009

Petunia


Seeing as the weather is sooooo wintery at the moment, I thought that I would make a card for A spoon full of sugar challenge blog and incorporate a DT card as well for Kadoodle Stamps . For this card I have used Petunia , a great stamp designed by the brilliant Sandra Dry . The image has been coloured in my usual fashion of polychromos and Sansodor. The papers are Papermania and Basic Grey. Have added another piece of my favourite lace at the moment. The flowers and the sentiment are both from The Craft Barn .

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely fun card Lyn :-) very cute, looks like the beach here :-)
Lorraine

Sandra said...

Oooo I love the card you have created with Petunia. Your colour scheme suits her very well and you have coloured her in beautifully. Thanks for the link and comments, you are too kind :-)
Hugs
Sandra xx

tracie said...

Fab card Lyn, love this fun image and pretty flowers.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Post a Comment