Saturday 21 February 2009

Sketch saturday



Another great sketch as always over on the Sketch Saturday challenge blog, and I had to make a card with a cat on today, so thought I would use todays sketch, although now I have posted it, it looks a bit plain. I have used a Joanna Sheen stamp which is from a sheet of cat stamps that I have, stamped in vintage sepia, and then mounted onto brown card. The BP is papermania vintage, I have then added brown and pink ribbons and the 3 flowers. Finally stamped a happy birthday in the corner.


Now edited to add an updated pic of the card, decided to add some paw prints to take away some of the plainness ( is that a word)









6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Lyn, the cat is very cute and love your ribbons !!!! You should call your blog 'ribbon queen' or somethin !! ha ha
Lorraine

tracie said...

Fab card Lyn, I love the first but I must say the little paw prints look so great ~ love the cute kitty and pretty flowers ~ great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

Dawn said...

Woo furry feline - love this too!!

COCO said...

Gorgeous card, I love it, the colours look fabulous with this gorgoeus image.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
Have a great weekend
Hugs coco

Sandra said...

Wow!! What a difference the paw prints make. Who would have thought!
Stunning card Lyn.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Rachel said...

This is such a cute card! I love the kitty image!

Post a Comment