Thursday 12 February 2009

Surprising what an I pod can do

Well there I was sitting listening to my Ipod as i was browsing blogs this morning and then when I got to the Cute card Thursday challenge blog the theme was Music and Dance, one of the songs I had just listened to was I love Rock n Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (Brilliant song). So the brain cells started working and this is what I came up with. As soon as I saw the theme I knew that I had to use these 2 images and Rock n Roll is what they say to me. They have been coloured using polychromos and sansodor again. The image of the jukebox is from the net. If I had a dime I would have put that on there as well, thinking about it I might just have one.
The paper is from Hot off the Press and the title is computer generated. Just added some musical note stickers to finish.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic use of these Magnolia stamps and I love that jukebox! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Anonymous said...

I love Rock and Roll and I love your card even more. Gorgeous!

~Michelle

Tara said...

Brilliant Lyn, this is really clever! This Tilda and Edwin are perfect for the theme! xx

Jeannette said...

Great Card. Love your Tilda.

Lorraine said...

Great card just perfect together.

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Lyn, the two images are perfect for this challenge...great card and you have put it together beautifully. Debbie x

Myrt said...

Oh Lyn, this is toooooo cute! What a great idea - well done!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the juke box with Edwin and Tilda.

CraftyC said...

A brilliant card, great song to!
Clairex

Rach said...

what a fabulous idea.xxx

Post a Comment