Monday 23 February 2009

The Pink elephant


Whilst doing a bit of blog hopping this morning, I came across the Pink Elephant challenge blog, and its only on its 3rd challenge and its on a monday......great i thought. So went ahead and made a card according to the sketch. Love the sketch but not sure on my version of it, I tried it with a patterned backing paper and it looked terrible so went for the plain paper instead.
The stamp is from the Kadoodle range of stamps and this little beauty is called Primrose and she was designed by the very talented Sandra Dry. The image has been coloured with polychromos and sansodor. I then stamped a swirl onto the card which wasn't easy because of the different heights I had to stamp onto. Added a ribbon along the scalloped piece of card and then a prima flower. The sentiment is computer generated.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAH!!!! Oh Lyn!!! This is hilarious!!! Seriously.....just spewed my coffee all over my monitor! I am howling! This is so so funny! Tooo cute! GREAT job on this card!!! I need to go get some paper towels......

Annie said...

I decided on plain paper too for the sketch and I also had problems stamping the swirls - we must be on the same wavelength! I love your finished card - it has a lovely summery feel to it and the sentiment is just perfect for bringing a smile.

Thank you for joining the Pink Elephant Sketch Challenge. It's great to see such good work being shared.

Ann xxx

Carol said...

How did you get a picture of me for this card!!?
Fab, i love it....thanks so much for trying out my sketch this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Jane said...

Love the image, lots of fun. I do like the colours you have used together too. And no your bum don't look big in that! LOL

Jane :0)
x

Robin said...

What a riot! That image makes me lol!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week. We hope to see you back again soon!!
Robin
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Bev said...

FAb card Lyn, the image is brilliant!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love this! Glad you joined us this week!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

OMG....LOL-LOL-LOL! Where did you get that stamp? I have to have it!

Great Card!

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that! LOL

Cheers,

Dorothy

Sue said...

oh fabby card, luv the image, great colours, sue.x

Dawn said...

Hiya Lyn

Brilliant bright card - love it!!

Dawn
xx

sukes7 said...

love the image! really funny great card sue x

Post a Comment