Sunday 8 February 2009

Sketch Saturday


Still behind on challenges due to my total lack of imagination, I look at paper and then can't find any that seem to go together. But hey I'm persevering. Today its my effort for this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch. This week the sketch is by Jeanette and what a great sketch it is, not sure if i've done it justice though. I have used Papermania paper, and scraps of card. I have coloured Tilda with polychromos and sansodor, added some small flowers in the corners which were a freebie with a magazine yonks ago, and have used an Autumn Harvest ticket stamp for the sentiment which is attached with a small metal clip.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww this is so cute - love the lace! and beautiful colouring!

Sandra said...

Oh course you have 'done it justice' wht a fabulous card. so nice when you can use freebie stash too.
Hugs
Sandra xx

aardvarkpest said...

Very cute. Love the lace.

Glenda

Post a Comment