Sunday 8 February 2009

Why do we get such request?

I was asked to make a valentine card for a bloke at work to give to his wife, the only thing was that it had to include Guinea pigs. After trawling through literally hundreds of pictures of guinea pigs, I found this one, and thought it sort of fitted the bill. Have used no backing paper on this card as nothing looked right with the image. The image was cut using my nestabilites along with the oblong cut which has also been embossed on the cuttlebug. Just finished with a papermania love stamp. All I have to do now is think of a silly setiment to go inside

2 comments:

Dawn said...

He He !! Lyn what next!! but it IS so cute - great job!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Tara said...

It's very cute Lyn....... how about 'I Love You Furry Much' for the sentiment, hee hee! xx

Post a Comment