Sunday 22 February 2009

Pink and Grey

The colour create blog has a great colour combination this week and its pink and grey. I have used my messy rabbit ballerina, who is of course wearing a pink tutu, the pink BP is the same as yesterdays card which is papermania vintage paper, the scalloped grey card is from my cardstock collection, and I even found some grey lace as well. I used my dymo to do the sentiment in pink of course and then just added a couple of pink flowers with a grey brad in the centre of them

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya Lyn

Aww this bunny is so adorable - love your card!


Hugs
Dawn
x

Jane said...

Lovely card, the pink and grey works really well.

Jane :0)

Tara said...

Fab card Lyn and I love the sentiment. This really is very cute and cuddly!
Thanks so much for joining the CC challenge this week! xx

Nicki said...

Aww, that's so cute! Nice use of dymo too, great idea.

Post a Comment