Wednesday 18 February 2009

A spoon full of sugar and Kadoodle DT card


My card for today is made using the Sketch on this weeks challenge on A spoon full of Sugar. A great sketch by Debbie this week, and I have used it to make a DT card for Kadoodle stamps. The stamp is Dan by Sandra Dry and available only from The craft barn, he has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor. I made a blackboard for him to stand against and did a bit of my own writing or rather numbers and letters on the board using a white sakura pen. The papers are from my stash along with the sentiment, and added a gold star, I know it looks dark in the scan but it really is a bright gold star. Decided to use these colours, as they were the colours from my primary school, so was doing a bit of reminising at the same time.
At least I seem to be getting some mojo back now, and am off to make another card.

5 comments:

Tara said...

This is really nice Lyn, I enjoyed the trip down memory lane back to school times! xx

Joey said...

Hiya Lyn, love your card, the image is fabulous and gorgeous colours. joey.x

SCRAP DIDI said...

beautiful card !!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, love the blackboard, very clever :-) Very cute image too!
Lorraine

aardvarkpest said...

Great card beautifully coloured. Love the blackboard idea.

Glenda

Post a Comment